Just a Playlist

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sadness...

Cryin’ for the whole season,
When you slipped into my mind,
Without you,
I neither sleep nor awake,
Whispering you always when I was alone,
Lonely,I lost my control...

I’m loss,
My heart is defeating me...

Now t know what love it is,
My love , it is so hard,
Couldn’t hear my words,
My heart become obdurate,
How could I ever told my heart,
My love...

I’m loss,
My heart is defeating me...

Glasses seems to be broken,
The truth look alike the fake,
Where I am,
Whole world seems angry with this heart,
What wounds have this heart could ever done?
Other than defeating to myself?
Cryin’ for the whole season,
When you are always in my heart,
I’m nothing when you’re gone,
I need you,
Wish you are always with me,
I’m lost then...




I... I have no certain thing to comment on this poem... I just feel that I have been defeated... By who, I have no idea... Maybe I'm defeat to myself...

No comments: