Just a Playlist

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Final Star...

I met a girl one day,
My girl, sitting alone by the road,
I saw her eyes,
Without a blink she kept starring at the sky,
I wonder whether the time has come.

I took a few steps forward,
As I started to ask her,
I heard a whisper in the air;

“The star! She was always there,”
“Shinning and brightening the night”
“But sometimes the clouds were hiding her,”
“How I miss those nights,”

“Shall we dance?”

I run my eyes to her from the stars,
There were her hands,
Hanging in the air,
Waiting for someone to grab it,
And then I saw her eyes,
There was a joy and hopes in it.

“Sure”

We danced,
Steps after steps,
We move around,
Circled in steps,
Together we moved.

There was a lightning,
She stopped,
She looked again at the sky,
There! I can see the sorrow in her eyes,
The steps are gone,
I looked at her.

The stars are back,
Her eyes run to me,
She smiles,
I love that smile,
I seated by the street,
She came and lowered herself,
She lay down on my lap,
And there she smiles, again,
But for the last time,
There was a tiny tear by the corner of her eyes.

“I love you!”
“I have to go!”
“Thanks for making my dream came true”

I felt a tear,
Dripping down,
She smiled again,

“Don’t cry!”
“Let me go with a happy memory,”

“I wouldn’t”

And there was her hand,
Whipping the tears away,

“I”

She stopped me with her fingers,
She just looked at me,
A gaze after another.

“The stars!”
“Aren’t they lovely?”

And that were her last words,
Slowly, her eyes closed,
And how beautiful she was at that moment,
A kiss by her forehead,

“Good bye my dear,”
“The stars will always be there for you”



Actually, I have already posted this very same poem few months ago in my other blog entitled "Women"... There's a story lies beneath this poem... and if you wanted to know what had happen, you could always read my other blog... I always love the moment... I always love everyone that I love... I wish I will...

No comments: