Neither love nor passion I ever owned.
Have I upset you my friend?
As misery is I am made with.
Shall I know your questions on me,
As many as the leaves on the summer solstice.
For a bond of love and trust for what you called friendship,
My heart recites your name.
May the love and trust be together?
As the true spirits are now be gone.
Been apart of me!
And forever it will be!
My friend, as fish are bond to the water,
They find no thirsty or over fluid!
Shall I am a thirsty fish,
Searching for a word in a thousand of them.
As my words made no other than misery,
And tongue cursed by the sadness,
Ask me no more,
As it will only bring no good other than painful itself.
I had a really down day by the time I wrote this poem... This is not a poem actually... It's a collectin of words... I try to keep everything in my heart, but a friend of mine, Yus, tried to soothed me... But unfortunately, he failed, just because I was too down... he is a great friend of mine... Thanks...
No comments:
Post a Comment