Human!
As we are the creation of the god,
He made us with fragility,
We need something to make us strong.
Just at the corner of the alley,
I saw a man,
He has a woman in his lap, lying,
She is full with misery,
I can see that through the way her body sway,
She tries to get a rest,
But it seems like her end up badly, tired,
Pain, agony, heart breaking,
Were just stop by to pay a visit.
The man,
He just keeps holding the girl,
His eyes could never get away from her,
I can hear something,
Deep down in his heart,
He is screaming,
Yelling to the god,
He plead; God! As a human you create me,
You create me just like the rest of us,
The life that you give to us is full with test,
And this is a test from You,
And yet, I have to endure it,
But, I am afraid that I never been able to go through,
Dear God, she has suffered enough!
I could never let my eyes on it,
And now,
Having her lying painfully,
Full with sorrow in my lap,
It makes me hurts.
Now! As a human I am,
I know, what else I need to be a human,
We could never stand on our own,
Yet, we could never let we stand with others,
Whether we stand with someone,
Or we stand with the guidance from the above.
As we are the creation of the god,
He made us with fragility,
We need something to make us strong.
Just at the corner of the alley,
I saw a man,
He has a woman in his lap, lying,
She is full with misery,
I can see that through the way her body sway,
She tries to get a rest,
But it seems like her end up badly, tired,
Pain, agony, heart breaking,
Were just stop by to pay a visit.
The man,
He just keeps holding the girl,
His eyes could never get away from her,
I can hear something,
Deep down in his heart,
He is screaming,
Yelling to the god,
He plead; God! As a human you create me,
You create me just like the rest of us,
The life that you give to us is full with test,
And this is a test from You,
And yet, I have to endure it,
But, I am afraid that I never been able to go through,
Dear God, she has suffered enough!
I could never let my eyes on it,
And now,
Having her lying painfully,
Full with sorrow in my lap,
It makes me hurts.
Now! As a human I am,
I know, what else I need to be a human,
We could never stand on our own,
Yet, we could never let we stand with others,
Whether we stand with someone,
Or we stand with the guidance from the above.
I realized how fragile we are as a human... but I never take that as something serious... I know... but somehow I don't... As a human I am, I have to accept everything created within me, yet, I could change it, with His help... Thanks...
No comments:
Post a Comment