Just a Playlist

Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Hatred...

I hate smokers as they are smelly,
but I smoke too when I feel down...

I hate drunkers as they tend to do stupid things,
but I drink too when I in trouble and have test on the following day...

I hate snobs as they are not always as good as they thought,
but some would think me one when they don't know me...

I hate time-sleekers as they make me wait,
but I do play with time, only when I need to...

I hate those ignorant who thought they are the only one with superb sound-system,
but I love singing out loud when bath for an hour...

I hate sex whore since they are damn bitchy,
but hey, I enjoy sex, and I'm not making myself a whore...

I hate roaches as they always manage to make me scream and act like a clown,
but, I always enjoy killing them...

I hate those top who only fuck without sucking other,
but I always enjoy to suck any top, who suck me too...

2 comments:

.::JoSePhIne::. said...

interesting post.... I guess I feel somekind the same..

zikeryhassan said...

mendalam sunggoh
maksudnye=)