Just a Playlist

Friday, November 02, 2007

whining...

life could have become simpler for me... I guess... or should I say that my life couldn't have become ever simple than the only life that I ever had right now... u know what? I never expected that one day my life would become like this... it's not that I'm regretting how I've been directing my life to this point, no... that's not the point... I mean, it's tottally something I never think about... the point is, yeah, I don't think I ever know myself anymore...

tomorrow is my final paper for this semester... Database... like always I'm not bad in it and I'm not too good for it... but yet, like what I've been doing, I've only giving my 70% of my attention to any of my papper.... I don't know why... perhaps the last time I ever gave my full attention to my exam paper was when I was in form 3doing my PMR...

I don't know why... it's not that I've lost my motivation on studies, hell yeah I neverlost my motivation on studies... seems like all the poeple that I ever like and care about, care about my studies... so, it's so not true if I'm saying that I'm losing my motivation to study... herm... until now, I still don't know what should I be when I graduate... well yeah, I am in IT industry, but then again, it's hard to say...

whatever I have right now in my mind is, to graduate with excelent pointers and to be able to gain a position that can be proud of and it's a 5k worth of work, or maybe more... huhu... yeah I mean it... with the mean of my expences and the way I carry myself, I never sure that I will ever survive if I'm not be able to obtain the job...

1 comment:

Dr. Zue said...

hmmm...why whine away? ok, I can't deny your freedom to express your opinion and laments...but I first had you in my class some 4 years back..I think...you had one powerful character, always on your toes...good critical thinking ability...wanted to polish so much of your debating and public speaking ability, perhaps, we got too busy. But yah! The last thing to do to secure a job is to just carry the real you to the interview!!! Convince and persuade those guys that you deserve the post. Now, If you still don't know what you wanna be, try about everything that looks interesting and exciting. There are 101 ways to make money, but only ONE will match your heart's content, and that will grant utmost satisfaction and sense of accomplishment. And nobody says that you'll meet the yardstick so soon..tough challenge - employability, is. No matter where you are, we shall still keep in touch and blog ok. Praying for your success, alwiz.

Cheers.
Pn Zue