Who are you?
Seems the night had become silence,
Once, you look like a far away full moon,
Then, you become the angel of the beauty,
Who are you my dearest night?
Thanks to God,
Maybe it is his faith,
The star keep shining on your face,
Making you the glory of love,
As your eyes keep shining in the middle of the darkness of nature,
As I solemnly look down into your face,
I see a thousand beauty,
Making me gasping for some space,
Drowning in the God beauty of will.
Oh Angel of the love,
Lend me your mystical words,
I cannot stand the pain,
Pain of loving you in silence,
But when the birds reminds that this is the first beauty in my life,
I realize,
This is love.
If I would say these,
You’re the one,
You’re my soul,
Let me tell you,
I’m guilty for not saying “I love You”,
May the beauty of you eternal forever.
something that I felt, when I know that it is wrong to do so, to love him without his acknowledgement...
No comments:
Post a Comment