I ran away from the sun,
I ran away from the shine and from the tense.
I ran away from myself,
I ran away, maybe to become another person.
I try to find the star,
Try to find the light and the beauty.
I try to make myself believe it was night,
I try to ran away from the morning sun.
I ran away,
and I keep running.
But, where am I heading?
to the fantasy?
or trying to find the reality that I'm not sure whether I believe in it.
I'm neither a runner,
nor a walker...
I'm just looking for a star from the brightness of the sun...
it was a coward act... to tun and hide... but, yet, I did it... not once, not twice... but more... I'm not a coward... but it seems like I'm reactinng like one... I need to help myself... I need too...
Just a Playlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment